Island of Brač is the largest Dalmatian island, endowed with magical bays and covered with forests of cypress trees. Brač has a vast cultural heritage - the oldest place on the island, Škrip, has fortified walls of the Illyrian settlement from the 3rd century. Symbols of Brač are world known Brač stone and popular white-pebble beach Zlatni rat (Golden Horn) in Bol which is considered one of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
Guests will be accommodated in Bluesun hotels complex (****,*** and apartments). The conference centre of the complex is ideal for hosting all types of conference events and cultural manifestations. There is a total of 5 conference halls. The largest hall has a capacity of 800 seats, while the other 4 can accommodate 10 to 120 persons.
Hotel prices (per person per day)
bed and breakfast service
• 97,00 EUR for room with double bed (or two singles)
• 129,00 EUR for room with single bed
• 74,00 EUR for room with double bed (or two singles)
• 99,00 EUR for room with single bed
- buffet meals
- accommodation tax and VAT
- parking and WiFi service
- use of the pool
- check in after 14:00, check out until 11:00
- Extra charge for lunch: 12,00 EUR per person per day
- Extra charge for dinner: 12,00 EUR per person per day
HOW TO GET THERE